Chicken Parmigiana Recipe | By Emma Lina Johnson
Chicken Parmigiana (short from parma) is actually an Australian pub favorite. It is typically a piece of chicken breast or a slice of eggplant which is crumbed, unfathomable cooked and topped with an optional cut of ham, tomato sauce and cheese. It is then grilled until the cheese is foamy and brown. The dish is often served with chips and a crisp salad. It is same to a Wiener schnitzel, but comes with a topping. Notwithstanding, in the United States, chicken parmigiana is commonly served both the centerpiece of a meal usually accompanied with a spaghetti like pasta and on sandwiches, especially subs. It mostly consists of a fried, breaded cutlet, a marinara or spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella cheese. “Parmigiana” is oftentimes used to relate to other sandwiches with marinara sauce and cheese, such as meat, eggplant and meatball. Inferior frequent ingredients include shrimp and sausage and peppers. Though parmigiana means lite rally “from Parma” (a town in Italy), the name derives from parmigiana a Italian recipe prefab with cooked aubergine, tomato sauce and mozzarella. Even though my Quick Bite recipe calls for any grated Parmesan cheese, there’s no actual Parmesan cheese in the traditional Sicilian Parmigiana recipe.
1-1.5 pound. of thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 beaten egg
2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
4 slices of fresh part skim mozzarella cheese
1 cup of tomato sauce
salt and pepper to taste
How to make Baked Chicken Parmigiana
1) Preheat oven to 425. Combine breadcrumbs with cup of Parmesan cheese.
2) Period breasts with salt and pepper.
3) Dip chicken into egg mixture and then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
4) Place chicken on baking shape and heat for 8 minutes on each side.
5) Take from oven and top with your favorite tomato sauce and a cut of fresh mozzarella cheese before popping back in the oven for two minutes or until cheese is liquefied.
6) Attend along with few complete grain spaghetti
If you’re looking for more Chicken Parmigiana Recipe that tastes just like the real thing – then you should take a look at http://secretrecipes.tk//